Date(s) - 13/10/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Kathleen Syme Centre
Lively is a not-for-profit organisation that brings young and older people together to share skills and learn from each other. Our young Lively Helpers provide friendly, patient technology help for older community members.
Lively helpers will be providing FREE technology help for seniors at Kathleen Syme Library and Community Centre on:
- Friday 11th August: 10.00am – 12 midday
- Friday 8th September: 10.00am – 12 midday
- Friday 13th October: 10.00am – 12 midday
Join us to:
- Get help using your iPad, tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Explore new ways of using technology to connect with friends and family, pursue your interests and access information.
- Share morning tea with young people who are keen to connect and share with you.