Applications must be lodged by 11:00am on Wednesday 24Th September, 2016
NMLL is a dynamic organisation that services the Culturally & Linguistically Diverse (CALD) community of the North Melbourne Housing Estate and surrounding areas. Uniquely NMLL education programme is informed by a significant and growing community development program.
NMLL’s education delivery encompasses CSWE, SEE, AMEP and ACFE training. NMLL seeks an experienced and capable person to:
- lead course planning and development, achieve delivery goals and maintain the compliance of the current courses
- work collaboratively with the community development coordinator and partner organisations to meet current and new training needs.
- support the teaching team
- join the NMLL coordinating team
- liaise with the data collection staff.
This is an ongoing person 0.6EFT position dependent upon continuing funding. The position is classified under the SCHADS Modern Award CD Worker Class II(b) Level 5.1.
- Applications must address the key selection criteria (KSC)
- All short-listed candidates will need to meet or exceed these key selection criteria
- All applications must supply an up to date curriculum vitae with two referees
- The full position description can be downloaded from www.nmll.org.au from Monday the 5th September.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am Tuesday the 23rd September.